VAT/ Taxes/Duties Policy
1. Is there VAT/ Taxes/Duties or other custom fees if I order from your company?
In fact, there is VAT/ Taxes/Duties or other import fees if you order from us.
But the value declared on our invoices is lower than its real price.
This allows you to pay much lower VAT/ Taxes/Duties or other custom fees if your package is unfortunately checked by customs.
2. If your price is included the VAT/ Taxes/Duties or other custom fees?
Our price is not included the VAT/ Taxes/Duties or other custom fees, so the customers will bear the VAT/ Taxes/Duties or other custom fees from the custom/carriers.
3. If I want to declare according to my requirements, how to do?
We don't know the exact VAT/ Taxes/Duties or other custom fees, if you have the information, you can leave the message when you place the order and tell us declaration value and name.
4. When the package is inspected by the custom, what can I do?
In this case, you have to do clearance by yourself at your local custom. We really cannot control this .But you can contact us to get the invoice to show the value and name.
5. When I have to pay the VAT/ Taxes/Duties or other import fees, Can I refuse to pick up the package and get a full refund?
We are regret that you cannot refuse to pick up the package. If you refuse it, it will cause a lot of charges or fees.
If you insist that you refuse it, you have to pay all shipping cost and all chargers or fees. And we will refund partially.
6. Who will be responsible for the VAT/ Taxes/Duties or other custom fees if I don’t know this policy and the package is inspected by custom?
This policy is stated on our website clearly. Every customer has responsibility to read rules you cared about on the shop before placing the order. So the customer will be responsible for all chargers or fees.